Innovation Accelerator

Services / programs

Studies consistently reach similar results: over 90% of innovation fails. The top reasons: lack of need and market. Increase the chances of being amongst the 10% of ventures that succeed with an innovation accelerator.

Purpose
Ensure best chances of success of your innovation and business ideas and increase speed to market.
What is an
innovation accelerator?
An accelerator is a programm that allows you to develop, validate, launch and grow your new ventures in a few months only. Although you will need to dedicate time to it, it can be accomplished alongside normal business operations.
Your team will act and think like startups: we will lead them through a structured and methodologically proven process designed to (in)validate the riskiest assumptions concerning desirability and viability of their ideas. Along the journey, we will also ensure feasibility doesn’t become an insurmountable hurdle later on in the development.

Results

What to expect from an
innovation accelerator
Identify and accelerate promising business ideas
Achieve (more) predictable business growth
Learn how to run innovation projects like startups

Program overview

We’ve accomplished dozens of accelerators and no two were alike.
However, we typically start from a 12-weeks program that we customize to the
case and the client needs.

Weeks 2 – 5
Weeks 7-9
Weeks 11
Problem discovery
Week 1
Solution Design

Week 6

business modeling

Week 10

pitch

Week 12

weeks 1-5

problem discovery

weeks 6-9

solution design

weeks 10-11

Business modeling

week 12

pitch

We know your time is valuable, so all our programs are streamlined and tackle your issues to with no “filler content.” Whenever possible, we use the sprint format to tackle the challenges at hand.

Interested in our speeches?

We are more than happy to share the presentation decks with you! Fill this form to download a PDF of the slides.

By sending the form, you agree with the Privacy Policy.

Interested in our speeches?

We are more than happy to share the presentation decks with you! Fill this form to download a PDF of the slides.

By sending the form, you agree with the Privacy Policy.